1. Perpetual Calendar Up to Year 2099;
2. Day of week in 7 languages user selectable: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Netherlands and Danish;
3. Time in optional 12/24 hour format;
4. Daily Alarm Function；
5. Automatic snooze function (OFF or 5~60min);
6. The moon phase display;
7. Barometric pressure:
mdash Barometric pressure measurement ranges: 600hPa/mb (17.72inHg) to 1100hPa/mb (32.50inHg)
mdash Pressure alternatively in hPa/mb or inHg;
8. Humidity: Indoor & Outdoor measurable range: 20%RH ~ 95%RH;
mdash Indoor temperature measurement ranges: -9.9degC (15degF) to 50degC (122degF)
mdash Outdoor temperature measurement ranges: -20degC (-4degF) to 60degC (140degF)
mdash Temperature alternatively in degC or degF.
mdash Outdoor thermometer and frost alert;
10. Minimum/maximum display for air humidity and temperature;
11. The weather forecasting function.
Wireless Outdoor Sensor:
mdash Wall Mount or Table Stand
mdash One Wireless Thermo Sensor Included
mdash 433.92MHz RF transmitting frequency
mdash 60 meters transmission range in an open area.
Weather Station: Battery: 2 x LR6 AA
Power adapter input: DC5V
Wireless Outdoor Sensor: Battery:2 x LR6 AA
If you are working with a USB power supply, it can adjust the brightness of 4 levels and keep it lit. If you use a battery, in order to save battery energy, it will only have the brightest first gear and light up for 15 seconds.
1. Open Weather Station battery compartment cover
2. Insert 2 x AA batteries observing polarity [ ldquo+rdquo and ldquo ndashldquo marks]
3. When you insert the batteries, all the icon on the LCD display will briefly light up for 3 seconds, and you will hear a
beep tone, and detect indoor temperature & humidity.
4. The Weather Station will now start to make a connection to the outdoor remote sensor. This operation takes about 3
minutes and is displayed by a flashing reception RF antenna symbol in the ldquoOUTDOORrdquo display area on the receiver.
5. This now, replace Wireless Outdoor Sensor battery compartment cover ,Open Weather Station battery compartment
cover ,Insert 2 x AA batteries observing polarity [ ldquo+rdquo and ldquondashldquo marks].
Display Temperature/Humidity/ Barometric Pressure and Temperature/Humidity Trend:
The current indoor temperature/humidity/barometric pressure and the temperature/humidity trend (indoors) are shown in the LCD display.
After successfully connecting with the outdoor sensor, the weather station can display the outdoortemperature/humidity and the temperature/humidity trend (outdoor).
You may see the following displays:
The temperature/humidity is rising.
The temperature/humidity is remaining constant.
The temperature/humidity is falling.
RF Transmission Procedure:
The weather station automatically starts receiving transmission from outdoor thermo sensor for outdoor temperature& humidity after batteries inserted.
The outdoor sensor will automatically transmit temperature and humidity signal to the Weather Station after batteries inserted.
If Weather Station failed to receive transmission from outdoor sensor (ldquo- -rdquodisplay on the LCD), press and hold ldquo▼rdquobutton for 3 seconds to receive transmission manually. RF icon ldquo rdquo flashes on the LCD，The Weather Station to receive the outdoor sensor.
Dear customer, if you need a PDF manual for the product, please let us know by email and your e-mail address. We will send you e-mail with e-files in time.