HEALTHY AND SAFE – Slicing, dicing and chopping become effortless and enjoyable. This knives aren’t like traditional kitchen knives. Made with high-grade zirconia, second in hardness only to diamond,it doesn’t corrode like your steel and metal knives, weight only metal knives 1/2, the ceramic blades will stay ultrasharp up to ten times longer than steel, so do not need to used the ceramic knife sharpener. Plus, they are rustpoof and stain proof and will not transfer odors or tastes.
SAFETY AND HIGH QUALITY – Our 6″ Chef’s, 5″ Santoku, 4″ Utility, 3″ Paring, Set+Peeler are designed with rounded SafeEdge back corners, usually only found on more expensive cutlery, and fitted with custom sheaths for safe storage. Additionally, they feature ergonomic non-slip handles and are chef-rated for quality
STYLISH AND SHARP – This ceramic knives are precision instruments that cut like no other while brightening up your kitchen. Store them snugly inside our protective gift box or keep them handy in your kitchen drawer, where their stylish black color will make them stand out
EASY TO CLEAN: Ceramic does not absorb any food element, After you use your knife, wash it with a sponge in warm soapy water.(Never put your knives in the dishwasher.Over time, the heat and chemicals can damage them) Dry it and place it back in the knife block.. Also you can just a quick rinse and wipe with a kitchen towel, resistance to oils and acids, not any taste or strange smell will be left on the blade.
IDEAL FOR GIFT – Birthday, wedding, anniversary, mom, dad, wife, husband, and those who cook in your life. We stand behind our Ceramic Knives and customers with 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee. Try our knives without risk, lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
This Kitchen Ceramic Knife Set Difference from other brand:
1. Purify the high quality zirconia power from raw materials zirconium sand coming from Western Australia.
2. Filled in the state of art facility and applied to 300 tons of pressure to craft the spectacular high dense blade.
3. Adapt our unique Cold Isostatic Pressing (CIP) process to make knives set harder, denser and sharper.
4. Under 1400 degree temperature, spectacular high dense super harder and sharp Myvit knives set will be formed after 72 hours sintering.
5. Final, advanced 36 degree convex edge grinding technology will help ceramic knives super sharp.
1 × 6″ Chef knife
1 × 5″ Santoku knife
1 × 4″ Utility knife
1 × 3″ Paring knife
1 × Peeler
4 × Covers